schedule report features
- Send reports to users and distribution lists
- Trigger target lists export and snapshots
- Store reports in common formats like PDF or Excel
How to use
- Activate "schedule report"
- Add job entry by clicking "add" button
- Define when the report shall be run:
Use classic cron expressions to define day, time and recurrence
Select actionExample above will send the report as excel file every Monday at 9 am to an e-mail address.
- Set additional parameters if necessary:
send to: comma or semicolon separated e-mail list
send to list: select a list of users that was defined und DLists Manager
save to: path to server + filename
save to action: add or replace file on save
Setup CronJob in Administration > Scheduler
- Go To Administration > Scheduler
- Create New Scheduler
- Give it a name
- Select "Process scheduled KReports" in Job
- Set Interval
Make sure cron is running....